Broadheath Central Junior Football Club pride ourselves on being a Charter Standard Community Club and on our commitment to professional standards and a Code of Conduct. We firmly believe in providing young people with the opportunity to have fun in safe, friendly surroundings and to understand the principles of fair play and teamwork. Broadheath Central Junior Football Club helps children develop an awareness of the game whilst learning both football and life skills. We welcome boys and girls from age 3 upwards of all abilities.
- Registration of U7s, U8s & U9s Soccerdome matches (JJB)
- All midweek training sessions with FA qualified coaches
- End of season medals and awards
- Broadheath Central JFC Age Group Tournaments
- Being part of an FA Charter Standard Community Development Club
- BCJFC is registered with Timperley & District League
- Public liability insurance cover
- Registration fees for teams entering Cheshire FA and or Manchester Cups for 12+ age groups
- Members of a Nike Partnership Club and its benefits
- U6 – Tekkers training shirt
- U7 Upwards- BCJFC match shirt or other official kit to the same value of, subject to 11 monthly payments having been made.
- Fees for League appointed FA referees
- Team Mentoring for all U11 and below age groups
- Extended training post T & D League completion of fixtures for all age groups through to mid-July
All players new or current, must complete a player registration online each season and agree to the club fees and terms and conditions as set out below.
Our fees for the forthcoming season are
Under 6s (Tekkers)
- £20 registration fee per season.
- Subscription cost of £19 per month by standing order x 11 months (Includes training top) or £5 per week, pay as you play.
- £30 registration fee per season.
- Subscription cost of £25 per month by standing order x 11 months. (Includes Match shirt and referee fees).
You can sign up more than one player per registration as long as all players to be registered reside at the same household address.
Club Terms & Conditions
Members re-registering for the new season, the first subscription payment will start in August 2017. Any player not fully registered with all documents/fees by 21st July 2017 will not, under league rules, be eligible to play the first league game.
The one-off fee for registration is due at the time of registration, by cash or cheque made payable to ‘Broadheath Central JFC’ Players in the age groups U7-U21 cannot be registered with the Timperley & District League, and therefore play matches, until this has been received. The registration fee covers payment of pitch fees to Trafford, insurance, team registrations and end of season trophies/medals.
Before re-registering for 2017/18, members must firstly make settlement of any outstanding subscriptions and or fines from 2016/17.
Excluded from registration and membership fees:
- Fees for entering away tournaments
- Payment of Cheshire FA / T&DL fines levied against parents/players
Under BCJFC’s subscription policy, members who have failed to make two successive monthly subscription payments will be automatically suspended, unless there are valid reasons which the Club have been made aware of. BCJFC also reserve their right to apply an admin charge for the collection of any outstanding fees.
N.B. All Registrations are subject to ratification by club officials as there is a dependency on a place being available in one of our squads and subject to acceptance of the clubs Code of Conduct