To ensure your registration progresses smoothly please ensure you have everything ready before you start. An incomplete registration will result in an incomplete application and your registration WILL NOT BE processed.
Player registration is a 2 part process.
1) Complete an Online Player Registration
Simply complete a registration online to book a place in one of our teams.
You will need:
- An email address – If you don’t have one sign up for free at gmail.com
- Player details – including
- A digital photo of player – Use a smart phone to take a headshot of the player on a light background just like a passport photo
- Proof of identity – a photo of the player’s passport or birth certificate.
- Medical information – details of any medical needs:
- Parent / Guardian details – Including emergency contact details.
N.B. Don’t have any digital photos handy ? Use a smart phone take a pic and email them to yourself to ready to upload from your photo gallery.
For more information about registration please read our Registration FAQs.
2) Contact club administrator Jenny –
Once you have registered, you will need to meet with our club administrator to make the relevant payments or she can email you worldpay links
New Player Registration
If this is your first time visit and you have NOT registered before. you must create an account here first.
By creating an account on the site you will be able to retrieve your details in the future, make changes and re-submit your registration next season without the need to complete all details again.
If you are are an existing player or site user and have username & password, use the My Account link to login – you can add players or edit details once you’re logged in.